Inogeni TOGGLE USB 3.0 Switcher
Problem: How do you share your USB 3.0 devices between two hosts, such as a room CODEC and BYOD laptop?
Connect to three USB 3.0 devices and switch them between two hosts.
It will switch automatically to a laptop when it is connected and revert back to the room pc when disconnected. It can also be controlled remotely by RS-232 or GPI.
- USB 3.0 Switcher
- Three USB 3.0 device ports
- Switch between two USB 3.0 hosts
- Compatible with USB 2.0
- Automatic, manual or remote control
- RS-232 control
- GPI contact-closure control
- Can automatically switch to the last connected host
- Rugged full-metal enclosure
- The external power supply can provide power to the USB 3.0 devices
- Two USB 3.0 cables are included